WS&S

Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Some Re-basing and other silliness...

Tonight I finally got around to re-basing some of my FoW miniatures. I realized I needed to do this since in the last couple of battles I had to proxy some of my FJ as PG! Enough of that silliness! So yes, now I have a proper three platoons worth of panzergrenadiers.

While I was at it I also prepped my Nebs and Mortar platoons for final flocking. These and a couple extra PG command teams and I should be ready to finish off the bases with proper spackling and flocking.






I hope to get some more battles in soon; perhaps even this week. Being busy with school and playing L'Art de la Guerre (ancients) has kept me pretty much away from my FoW. Hopefully that will change shortly.








No comments:

Post a Comment