WS&S

Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Some Changes and More...


Hi everyone! Been a while since my last update. Actually, have had this blog shut-down a short while as I put together new content and re-focus somewhat. However, I do have things back in order for the most part. I know a lot has gone on in the past few months and I plan on updating this blog much more often. Already I have updated some of the pages regarding the rules I use and some of the NEW game reviews I have done recently - mostly from my Dash of Elan channel on YouTube. Feel free to have a look and tell me what you think.

Be sure to check out A Dash of Élan blog link as it is my MAIN HUB for all my wargaming blogs! Everything from ancients, Napoleonic, to the Tabletop Commanders. It all is linked from there :)

Anyway, stay tuned for more. Here are some pics from a recent battle I had with the Panzer Grenadier Deluxe rules - a FULL video review will be up in the reviews section by the end of the week.













No comments:

Post a Comment